- Local English Speaking Guide
- Pick up/ drop off service
- Air- conditioned private car
- Entrance Fees
- Two bottles of drinking water
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees to Myanmar
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping,…)
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Thing To Carry
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip
- Extra Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- Rain coat/Poncho in monsoons
- Camera (optional)
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- No Refund Applicable
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
- Child under 2 years old: free of charge
- Child from 2 years old to 11 years old: 75% of charge.
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge.