Le Cochinchine Cruise
Cruises level: Deluxe Cruises *** Cruise Build: 2009 No of cabins: 10 cabin
Great for: Single, Family with kids, Family with teens, Group of friends, Old couple, Young couple
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Special Features Le Cochinchine Cruise
Cabins and rates
Le Cochinchine Cruise 2 days
Day 1: Cai Be - Tra On (-/L/D)
8-8.30am: Pick you at Hotel in HCM then transfer to Caibe (NOT INCLUDED in cabin price)11h30 -12h.00: boarding LE COCHINCHINE boat. Enjoy welcome drink
Transfer to a local boat for an extensive visit of Cai Be Floating Market, the mazes of waterway , local pop-rice and sweets production.
Visit of colonial buildings, old houses, delightful flower gardens and local coconut candy and rice paper manufacturers.
LeCochinchine continues its cruise to Cochien . Lunch served on board
Embark on a pleasant walk or cycle on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities. Visit a cottage industry , a local farm and sample seasonal fruits
Leisurely cruise on the Mekong River while taking in the beautiful scenery .
Enjoy an aperitif over the sunset.
Dinner and night on board.
Day 2: Tra On - Can Tho (B/-/-)
Breakfast on boardThe morning bobbling commotion of Mekong river life comes to life for another lovely day our boat set sails to Cantho through tributary and canals.
Transfer to Cai Rang Floating Market: one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong. We go for a walk along the canals and the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards, ship building yards, rural and water activities in full swing.
Boarding back at noon, with a welcome-back drink.
11 h00: Disembark in Cantho. The cruise concludes.
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Rowing Boat
- Doctor on call
- Safety box at reception
- Newspagers and magazine
- 24-hour Security
- Laundry service
Activities on Board
- Wooden Game
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B=Breakfast, L = Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program.
- Biking, sampan boat ride,
- Services of crews during the cruise.
- Transfer from hotel in Ho Chi Minh City to Cai Be or Can Tho and return.
- Visa approval and fees for Vietnam or Cambodia.
- Travel insurance
- Expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, tips, souvenirs, laundry, etc.,
- All cancellation 15 days before your departure date: 10% of total rate
- 8 - 14 days: 30% of total rate
- 4 - 7 days: 50% of total rate
- Within 3 days: 100% charge
- Child under 2 years old: F.O.C.
- Child 2- 11 years old: 50% adult price.
- Maximum 1 child sharing same room with 2 adults
0 Customer reviews for Le Cochinchine Cruise
Based on 0 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise trip
Recent viewed cruises